Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Close work with TOP managers of our inner business units and their analytical support;
- Analysis of markets, niches, companies and outer projects;
- Search and analysis of company potential opportunities;
- Preparation of analytical and informational issues to present and visualize them in PowerPoint/ Excel;
- Optimisation of business processes in various company units.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 1,5+ years of work experience in financial / investment areas, FMCG, strategic consulting companies;
- Demonstrated analytical skills to perform market research, financial modelling, etc.;
- Job commitment and proven experience in getting things done;
- Outstanding record of implementing projects from scratch;
- Experience and exceptional skills in making research, reporting and visualizing informative and eye-catching presentations;
- Ability to work effectively with people at C-level in a company;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing (Ukrainian/English/Russian);
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Genuine interest to IT-industry;
- Being fast learner.
Will be a plus:
- Background in Private Equity, Transactional Advisory, M&A activities and strategic consultancy;
- Being KSE graduate with proven achievements.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).