Hi! This is Alex. He leads operations in Headway. He has 10+ years of experience in banking and finance. Alex is also a CIMA chart holder. Prior to joining Headway he worked as Deputy CFO of Genesis Group.
Together we develop Headway - an EdTech product within Genesis ecosystem. The product helps users worldwide learn from 15 min summaries and insights of non-fiction books.
- Headway app has 7 million downloads
- The app became #1 in book summaries winning the market from 10 year-long leader Blinkist
- The App is regularly placed by Apple among "App Of The Day" and "New App We Love"
Among Alex’s responsibilities is operational efficiency and processes implementation. Headway is blitzscaling now which creates an opportunity for ambitious candidates to join the rocket launching and support Alex in above mentioned areas. Billing manager it is a perfect time for you to join us.
You fit us if:
- You dream big. We are building #1 Edutainment business, which requires bold substantiated decisions and people ready to provide them. In our team everybody has a voice!
- You like to improve and structure. Ambitious goals need constant adaptation and self-improvement, which is part of our business DNA. We are seeking for people who have the ability to focus on material things bringing value adding changes needed to drive our strategy and operational efficiency.
- Become the proactive driving force and account holder of processing management for Headway
- Manage the relationship with our gateway services provider Solid
- Optimize the existing processing logic to assure pass-through maximization
- Coordinate the product, engineering, support, legal, finance teams and gateway on a) PSP setup and maintenance, b) compliance procedures c) processing efficiency matters
- Analyze processing efficiency (pass-through, FX, fee, etc.)
- Perform market researches and look for potential business opportunities
- Advise the product monetization teams on ARPU, LTV increase
- Ad hoc tasks
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- Experience in PSP, IT, BA, analysis or other related field – min 2 years;
- Will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, CFA Challenge, or other international case competitions;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions
- Result oriented and high ambitions. Responsibility and readiness to act independently and take ownership for the results.
- The ability to work over a leading EdTech product, which improves people’s life
- Directly contribute to business and product development via your ideas and work