Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we continuously scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
Technical integration engineer at Sendios plays a key role in the customer experience cycle. This is a very hands-on technical role that is much broader than a typical ticket-based support position. Our Integration engineers partner with our customers to tackle the challenging technical issues they face in innovative ways. In this role, you will be directly responsible for helping people integrate Sendios into their products, diagnose and report problems they might have, and serve as the bridge between our customers and our product teams.
Sendios is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump into a dynamic, fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact.
As a Technical integration engineer, you will:
- debug complex issues that require an understanding of both our own codebase and the many technologies used by our customers;
- solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis;
- leverage inherited and obtained ed technical knowledge to build tools that will help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and its processes;
- influence the direction of the Sendios product development through daily communication with our customers and consistent collaboration with our product teams;
- write technical documentation.
- 1-year of work in a web development background;
- solid basic knowledge of programming. You don’t have to be proficient in one of the languages we use (PHP, Go) but you should have an active interest in learning them;
- knowledge of client-server architecture and API construction;
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment.
However, great integration takes more than tech skills, so we also need you to have:
- real interest in helping a high volume of customers who range from experienced developers to non-technicals;
- excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.