Our mission is to make learning technology accessible, easy and fun for users across the world! We are creating next-generation education platform for learning software development and intent to become a leading player in that market.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you excited about creating technology that will be used by millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about web and programming? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a new team at Genesis!
You will be part of a very lean team responsible for building and testing new education platform. You need to be familiar with back-end software engineering, including development, testing and deployment processes. You will interact with user acquisition and product teams to quickly iterate through hypothesis.
- Develop user code execution system
- Develop log tracing system
- Develop back end content management tool
- Develop backend for real-time analytical data processing
- Develop payment processing system integration
- Develop notification service
- Develop content management tool
- 1+ year of experience with Golang
- Fundamental skills for writing flexible and scalable code
- Experience with GraphQL/REST
- Experience with SQL
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Kafka
What we offer:
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Unlimited paid sick-leaves
- Free snacks, breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Performance review twice a year
- Medical insurance and corporate doctor
- Modern Apple devices
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).