Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning PPC Manager to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
What You’ll Do:
- manage and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Google Ads, Yandex Direct and more;
- implement effective tests, funnel analytics & conversion cost optimizations;
- generate creatives, landing pages, etc for advertising campaigns;
- continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- work closely with design, development and product teams on growing marketing revenue as much as possible.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- passion for digital advertising;
- be organised and self-motivated;
- strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- entrepreneurial mindset;
- level of knowledge of English — Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- experience in FMCG, IB, Big4 companies will be a plus.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).