Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Flutter Mobile Developer for external (non-Genesis) product company — Basenji.
We develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and at the same time to learn more about yourself.
The company's products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two year, Basenji's apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
What you will do:
• development of new features;
• feature introduction, product support and development;
• constantly interact with the team to improve current products;
• directly influence on the product, discuss and suggest new features;
• estimate hours accurately and complete tasks on time.
• experience with Dart;
• experience with Flutter, knowledge of basic widgets and their lifecycle;
• experience in asynchronous programming on Dart (Flutter Async, RxDart);
• understanding of BLoC/Provider;
• knowledge of OOP, design patterns, ability to write clean code.
Will be a plus:
• experience in creating and maintaining a custom Flutter plugin;
• knowledge of Swift/Kotlin;
• experience in native iOS/Android development;
• experience in writing Unit-tests.
What we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.