Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding IT company and one of the largest publishers of non-game applications. Together with the best entrepreneurs of Central and Eastern Europe, we create and develop global technology businesses. Ecosystem companies' products have been downloaded 300 million times. Our main markets are USA, Europe and Africa.
As a co-founding company, Genesis first provides promising startups with the necessary resources and expertise for development, and then accompanies the project until it becomes an independent business. Currently, 25 projects are being developed in our ecosystem in four main areas: mobile applications, online media, e-commerce and R&D.
Promova is an ecosystem of products and media for learning foreign languages. We are primarily a language learning app that has been installed on smartphones more than 6 million times, and our users have done more than 20 million language lessons with us. Also, we are creating an educational platform that will help people learn English by offering lessons that are very individualized and flexible, and easy to manage.
Our strength is people. People who are eager to grow, develop and exchange knowledge. We currently have 100+ members in our team, and we don’t plan to stop!
We are currently looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will create an effective email marketing strategy for the foreign language learning platform Promova.
- 1 year — in a relevant position / with similar tasks / product
- 2+ years — if you don’t have relevant experience working in the international market / with western market oriented products
- Understanding of digital marketing: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, CR/OR/CTR, A/B testing
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (table syntax)
- High level of English (minimum — Upper-Intermediate)
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to quickly and effectively operate indicators, metrics and numbers, analyze them and draw relevant conclusions
- Basic understanding of content creation principles and design elements
- Experience with email automation and domain warming
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing
- Experience working with databases of 1 million emails and mailings of 2-3 million emails every month
- Experience in creating and configuring push/app-notifications
YOUR AREA OF IMPACT:
- Plan and implement general email marketing strategy for Promova, including email and push-notifications
- Generate ideas for new tests, A/B testing
- Create a content plan, mailing lists, campaigns and appropriate templates
- Conduct product, marketing and transactional types of campaigns, their automation, interaction with the email service team
- Monitor the effectiveness of email campaigns, optimizing their performance indicators
- Manage the priorities, deadlines and work results of the team involved in work on email newsletters (designer, copywriter, developers)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a team of professionals and with an audience of more than one million per month;
- Philosophy and conditions for your constant growth and development;
- A large space for implementing your own ideas and influencing the product.
- Flexible working schedule and a possibility to work from anywhere in Europe;
- Access to a solid knowledge base in various areas and the opportunity to develop your professional skills (e.g. Soft Skills School, Leadership School, Management School, Communities);
- Funding for training from leading organisations;
- Health insurance;
- Funding for language training.
Hit that apply button and let’s create some unicorns together! 🦄