Jiji is a leading online marketplace in Africa. Back in 2019, we’ve acquired OLX’s business in five countries. Now, across these locations, the platform attracts over 11 million unique users monthly that engage with over 3 million ads with a total value of over $10 billion.
Jiji is currently among the most downloaded and highest-rated apps in African e-commerce.
Currently, we’re looking searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position with Junior Financial Controller.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- day-to-day financial operations controlling and accounting oversight of the foreign subsidiaries;
- receivables, payables, expenses, and payments tracking;
- monthly reporting (PL, BS, CF) and deviations analysis;
- aggregation and analysis of information for consolidated financial statements;
- participation in designing and implementing financial control, revenue forecasting, budgeting, and automatization processes;
- ad-hoc tasks for senior executives and external audit support.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics or Mathematics;
- 1+ year of experience in audit, accounting, financial analysis or other related fields (IT, Big4, FMCG is an advantage);
- basic knowledge of accounting and IFRS;
- good user of MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- accounting software (1C, QuickBooks or other ERP) experience is an advantage;
- knowledge of English - Upper-Intermediate/B2+;
- proactive, team player, strong communication skills, ability to express and present own opinion;
- attention to details, accuracy, critical and structured thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to work within time framework on multiple tasks and learn fast;
- ability to work without supervision and under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- result oriented, hard-working and high ambitions;
- responsibility and readiness to act independently.
With us, You will get:
- opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
- high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
- career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, a chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences);
- free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
- flexible working schedule;
- in-house doctor support available on demand;
- health insurance is available for all employees;
- the technique of your choice – MAC, PC, Linux, monitors: you can choose any technique for your productive work;
- new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, and many more exciting things.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.