We are a team of professionals building a Social-discovery platform in the Genesis ecosystem that helps users around the world get to know each other.
- more than 150 million users are registered on our platforms;we are present in more than 20 locations around the world;
- we develop a single product for 4 platforms;
- our application has already been downloaded by more than 1 million users;
- 5 million users worldwide use our product every month.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and initiative Content Manager.
What we will work on:
- we will be learning the users of our product, their background, needs and use this information to create the Tone of Voice of our materials;
- we will dive into the product and transform our own experience into clear and friendly content for our users;
- we will be organizing all text materials and translating them into all product languages.
Why we think you’re the best person for this role:
- you have 3+ years of experience as a Content Manager;
- you’re an enthusiastic writer who can explain complicated things in a simple way;
- you can do your own research, use the best practices and analyze any type of feedback;
- you’re on a first-name basis with English (Upper-Intermediate and higher) and Russian (Native speaker);
- you can work both in a team and independently, ask questions and be curious no matter what.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions and flexible schedule: we have a great office 5 minutes away from the “Tarasa Shevchenka” metro station with a terrace, lounge spots, kitchen, board games, and PlayStation. Our offices have many plants and a special ventilation/air conditioning system. We provide 20 days of paid vacation per year and a convenient work schedule;
- food, healthcare, and sport: enjoy breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruits, snacks, and drinks in the office. Take care of your health with our corporate doctor and medical insurance. Play football, basketball, volleyball, attend yoga sessions and get discounts at nearby gyms;
- education and self-improvement: we offer Business and Management School for our specialists. In addition, you’ll have access to the electronic library, paid online courses and conferences, our workshops, English courses, and a speaking club.