Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Now we are in search of a Junior Manager from Affiliate marketing and User Acquisition with big potential.
The main aim of your work is to manage multiple partners for effective attraction of new users to our products.
We are a match if you have:
- Customer orientated mindset;
- Driven and ambitious, with the desire to succeed as apart of an international team;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Personable and presentable;
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical background;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Business-oriented mindset.
It’s a plus if you have:
Your main tasks:
- Search for new partners through forums, conferences, advertising of the partner network and increase the volume of traffic with existing partners;
- Carrying out a systematic check of affiliates for the quality of the provided traffic and fraud, monitoring the implementation of this procedure;
- Analysis of affiliate programs of competitors, development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion;
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program;
- Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and traffic analysis;
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements;
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better;
- Offer/Campaign setup.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
We’re looking forward to you being in our team! So do not hesitate to apply;)