Hello, our future colleague!
We are OBRIO — the fast-growing product company inside Genesis business ecosystem. Currently, we have 4 main directions: mobile apps, web apps, mobile games, and SaaS. Our team consists of more than 200 talented professionals, whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market.
At this difficult time, one of our priorities is to support: our employees and their families, the Armed Forces, the Ukrainian economy. We understand how important it is now to create new jobs for Ukrainians, so we continue to strengthen our team. We are confident that together we will make an even more significant contribution to the revival of Ukraine's economy and acceleration of our victory!
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join the team of our SaaS product - AdBraze - a performance marketing automation tool designed to boost business efficiency and help scale fast. You will work in a team with Daria Prylipko, Head of Sales at AdBraze.
On this position, you will be the first point of contact with AdBraze’s potential customers and will help drive sales activities and accelerate our growth. You will source, prospect and qualify potential customers for the Sales Team, build trust and rapport that result in qualified opportunities. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining IBPs/ICPs, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and schedule appointments with potential customers.
Why OBRIO is the best company for career development:
- We focus on effective communication and teamwork without unnecessary formalities. You can solve any issue quickly and without multi-level approval;
- Experimenting and looking for new approaches is about us. You will be able to implement your own ideas and see the results of your work;
- At OBRIO we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career;
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe that your proactivity and active thinking are one of the keys to success.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to achieve common goals;
- Schedule discovery business/demo calls with potential customers;
- Lead generation (according to the company's ICP and IBP criteria);
- Develop B2B messaging for outreach campaigns and automate send-outs (email, LinkedIn);
- Brainstorm and work on new outbound sales strategies and channels for getting new clients;
- Collect and maintain prospect information in the CRM database.
- 6+ months of hands-on experience in Sales, Lead Generation, or Business Development roles;
- Advanced level of English;
- Lead generation experience;
- CRM and outreach systems experience;
- Result oriented, self-organized, and being able to take ownership of your work;
- Easy-going and communicative person;
- High level of responsibility and proactivity.
Would be a plus:
- SaaS B2B experience in IT sphere;
- HubSpot, Reply.io experience.
Terms and benefits, what we offer:
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world remotely;
- Preservation of the workplace without redundancies during the war;
- 20 days off per year, unlimited number of sick days at the expense of the company;
- Providing equipment if it's necessary;
- Online services of a corporate doctor at the expense of the company, medical insurance in Ukraine or compensation of a fixed amount of medical insurance abroad after passing the probationary period;
- Large corporate library (we buy all the necessary literature, webinars, workshops), internal online meetings and lectures;
- Education compensation;
- Corporate culture: help with relocation to safe places, counseling on legal stay abroad, information on support for citizens of third countries, help with finding housing;
- Online events and team buildings.
Send us your resume and join OBRIO family!
More about us on social media: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook.