Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a goal-oriented person with strong analytical and soft skills, who will be responsible for building relationships with partners as well as monitoring and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Previous affiliate management / digital marketing experience;
- Effective sales, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Highly organized and proactive;
- Ability to quickly learn and think outside the box.
As a plus:
- Work experience in the big four, banks, FMCG;
- Work experience in product companies;
- Experience with analysis tools (tableau, power BI);
- Work experience with clients in the direction of Sales or Client Support.
- Manage affiliate requests, provide media buying recommendations and promotion materials;
- Monitor campaigns performance, analyze advertising results and initiate profit optimization;
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure campaigns efficiency and on-time delivery;
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships;
- Analytics of competitors, new niches and market;
- Build process of traffic monitoring with spy tools.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).