Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
AmoMedia is the largest media business in Genesis focused on developed markets.
We create health and fitness apps which helps our users to change their fit for better.
We are now looking for an initiative DevOps Engineer who, together with the teams, will develop and improve our products.
- Configuring, maintaining and developing cloud infrastructure (we use AWS);
- Configuring the monitoring of services and infrastructure (Prometheus);
- Development processes and routine tasks automation;
- Automate security audit workflows;
- Improve the infrastructure: for example, the integration of Kubernetes;
- Interaction with engineering and other teams.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Experience as a Linux system administrator (at least 2 years);
- Experience as a DevOps engineer (at least 3 years);
- OS: Linux (Debian, Ubuntu);
- TCP/IP, DNS, Routing;
- Scripts writing experience (Bash / Python / Golang);
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS);
- Experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Terragrunt, Pulumi etc.);
- The concept of containerization understanding, experience with Docker;
- CI/CD concept understanding, automation and experience with CI/CD systems;
- Experience with relational DB (MySQL);
- Experience with version control system (git);
- Experience with an orchestration system (Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Chef);
- Experience with nginx, redis, memcached.
Would be a plus:
- The concept of monitoring 2.0 understanding, experience with Prometheus + Grafana;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience in building highly available, automatically scaling, fault-tolerant infrastructure;
- Experience with ElasticSearch, ELK stack.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for a gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age of 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.