Amo an international IT company that creates products and stories for millions of people.
Three big teams: Amo Publishing, Amo Pictures, and Amo App.
We are looking for a creative storyteller/scriptwriter for our Facebook and Youtube project OSSA.
If you are obsessed with celebrities, follow the news from Hollywood, and want to share your creative ideas with a multi-million audience, this position is for you. You will work in a multinational team of professionals, where everyone is ready to share their experiences and help each other.
- writing entertaining scripts about famous actors, singers, and other stars (2 scripts per week)
- researching new topics and formats
- collaborating with our team members (video editors, visual editors, scriptwriters)
- checking and approving the final video that was made of your script
- analyzing the performance of our videos and the content of our competitors
Our ideal candidate should have:
- strong knowledge of storytelling and drama
- experience in writing articles or scripts (2+ years)
- advanced level of English
- relevant higher education (journalist, screenwriter, writer or editor)
- ability to work according to deadlines and focus on results
- knowledge of how viral content works on Facebook/Youtube