We are looking for an SMM Manager and are always open to talented people who want to develop and learn with us.
Lineup - is a fantasy collectible card game for esports.
We are building a platform that allows our users to compete with each other, support their favorite teams and simply have fun. Grow your own collection, trade with other players and be a part of a passionate worldwide community!
If you are a fan of esports and a creative mastermind, you should give us a try.
– a team that burns with a common goal, has a common vision and values;
– we do not limit ourselves to a specific technologies, we try new ones if it’s necessary, because technologies are just an instrument for us;
– we are running a marathon, not a sprint. That is why we work for quality, not for deadlines.
You should apply if you
– have at least 1 year of commercial experience as SMM or Community manager;
– have B2 level of English or higher;
– have community management skills;
– have experience with content writing;
– have deep knowledge of esports (Counter Strike, Dota 2).
We expect that you will:
– create an SMM strategy and generate content independently for social networks (X/Twitter, Discord, Reddit);
– build a brand community;
– monitor of competitors and thematic platforms;
– communicate on forums;
– take part in content marketing (writing blog articles will be an advantage).
We, in our turn, will:
- provide you with constant feedback and help you improve your skills;
- provide you with all the resources you need to do your job effectively;
- provide you with autonomy, because we hate micromanagement and bureaucracy;
- give you the opportunity to work in a strong team of professionals.
Genesis, No. 1 employer according to DOU, is a Ukrainian co-founding company that builds global tech businesses together with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE. The Genesis business ecosystem includes more than 25 projects that work in 4 areas — mobile applications, online media, classifieds, and R&D. Our applications have been downloaded by more than 300 million users worldwide, with the company’s main markets being the United States, Europe, and Africa.
– the ability to work remotely or in the office, flexible working hours;
– competitive salary;
– full coverage of professional training (courses, meetups, certifications);
– performance review twice a year;
– health insurance and corporate doctor;
– 20 days of paid vacation, not limited paid sick leaves;
– free breakfast and lunches in the office;
– sports compensation;
– Apple equipment.
Genesis condemns Russia’s war against Ukraine and helps our country on the economic, information and cyber fronts. At the beginning of the full-scale war, we founded the Genesis for Ukraine corporate charity fund. In addition, we constantly donate to the Armed Forces, moreover several applications created in the Genesis ecosystem became free for Ukrainians. Read more about our opposition here and here.