OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 20 million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 20 million downloads;
- 300+ thousands DAU;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings)
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a talented and driven creative designer to join our team. Your role will involve improving our creative processes and enhancing the satisfaction of Nebula users. You will be responsible for taking ad creatives to the next level by improving existing design approaches and constantly exploring new ideas and concepts that deliver exceptional results.
With us, you will have vast opportunities for career advancement, such as becoming a design expert (including video production) or exploring the "marketing side" by actively researching and testing new ideas.
Please note that all communication regarding the selection process for this position will be conducted via email. Therefore, please do not forget to check your EMAIL regularly.
- Creating visually appealing and effective advertising banners based on given tasks and requirements;
- Enhancing the design and effectiveness of top-performing ad materials;
- Researching and developing new advertising concepts through competitor analysis and industry trends;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to create outstanding ad materials for our products.
- Minimum 3+ months of experience using Illustrator;
- Experience using Photoshop;
- Ability to conduct competitor research and generate new concepts for ad banners;
- Fast Learner: you have a passion for continuous learning and strive to stay updated with the latest design practices;
- You possess excellent time management skills, allowing you to work efficiently and meet project deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Proactive in communication and open to feedback: you can openly share your ideas and collaborate effectively with other team members, while being receptive to feedback.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in video creation.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- Collaborate in a Team Environment: We believe that success is a team effort. When you join OBRIO, you'll have the chance to collaborate with talented individuals who share your passion for achieving outstanding results.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
Here's what our hiring journey looks like:
- Initial Screening: Our HR will take a look at your CV and have a quick chat with you to make sure you're a good fit for the role.
- Skill Assessment: For this position, we'll ask you to complete a quick task to see how you approach work-related tasks.
- Team Interview: You'll meet the team, including your future manager and colleagues, for a friendly online chat about the role and OBRIO.
- Job Offer: If all goes well, we'll send you a job offer! Welcome to the team.
If all described above strongly resonates with you, and you're up for the challenge, please send us your portfolio along with your CV.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.