Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 20 companies and an investment fund.
GMEM is one of the largest media companies with over 200 people aboard. We have created unique digital media projects in African and Asian developing markets. Every day we share quality news, entertaining, and video content with 40+ million people living in different parts of the world.
More about us:
- 5 news sites in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, RSA (every media platform is among TOP-3 best news publishers in their countries)
- we are in Top Web Publishers (next to New York Times, BBC, CNN, and Reuters);
- 20 famous international media awards;
- Google, Facebook, and UN are our partners.
We're looking for an SEO Content Manager that is ready to produce top-notch content and contribute to the organic search traffic growth of our site.
The goal of each SEO Content Team is to enrich people’s lives and constantly grow organic traffic from search engines by identifying the information needs of web users and addressing those needs with high-quality content that is carefully researched, well-presented, search engine optimized as well as ethically and legally safe.
Your future tasks:
- Create an SEO content strategy to boost the traffic of our sites;
- Manage a remote team and assess its performance (Kenya);
- Ensure all-around consistency and maintaining high quality according to in-house and SEO guidelines;
- Analyze the content of the site and competitors' articles and apply changes to the Content Plan based on the results;
- Suggest innovations and new approaches to content writing/strategy, workflow, create guidelines and task requirements;
- Set KPIs and monitor results;
- Cover a wide range of topics: entertainment, relationships, recipes, celebrities, lifestyle, etc.
Our perfect candidate has:
- English level: Advanced;
- Solid knowledge of Ahrefs and Google Analytics;
- Experience in creating content strategy plans, managing teams;
- Experience in recruitment;
- Basic knowledge of Google services, Slack, Trello, Canva, any CMS;
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changes fast;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing SEO articles on various topics;
- Basic knowledge of Google Search Console, Keyword Density tool, Buzzsumo, Google Trends;
- Background in a digital media company.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
- Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them;
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.
Join our team!
More about us on social networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.