About the role:
At PlayMe studio we are developing interactive stories casual game, that have already captured the attention of millions of people. In the role of Graphic Designer you will be responsible for crafting eye-catching visual concepts for marketing campaigns across all digital and social platforms.
This role requires a lot of collaboration across the marketing team, which is why a super positive and flexible mindset is key. The work environment and the team spirit is very driven, fast-paced and dynamic. Therefore, having a Go-Getter attitude is essential.
Please, include the portfolio link to your CV. We will only contact resumes with portfolio links.
- We are open to hiring a junior-level professional, or a more experienced one, as long as such an individual drives our business at a quick pace while showing ambitions.
- Availability of a portfolio, containing examples of finished work and ideas is a must.
- Knowledge of graphic programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Creative thinking and artistic taste - an understanding of the way a composition/shape/color, etc. works.
- A diverse interest in design, ability to use various styles and constantly experiment.
- Proactivity, be efficient in remote-based communication.
- Generation of content, along with a creative team and marketing department with the goal of promoting mobile applications.
- Creation of advertisements for every possible digital channel.
- Visualization of stories.
- Sharing your experience and learning from others.
- Full-time remote work (8h/day, 5d/week).
- We expect you to be online available for communication 12:00 - 17:00 (Kyiv time) during working days.