Hi! Please meet Bogdan Govorun – Head of Growth at Genesis R&D. Bogdan joined Genesis in 2020 after working at McKinsey&Company and oversees the traction of our 20+ R&D web and mobile products with the latter achieving 30+ million downloads annually.
Growth Team focuses on finding new substantial growth levers for the projects within Genesis ecosystem through rapid, data-informed experimentation. Together with C level executives they identify new business opportunities and create MVPs to test hypotheses bringing together marketing, product, engineering and analytical expertise.
Bogdan and his team are always looking for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess a substantial field expertise but would also empower the growth team with relentless drive to turn ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions.
Now we are looking for a Head of Customer Support who will help to increase business capitalization through creation, maintenance and constant improvement of efficient customer support function across 10+ web and mobile products
- Design from scratch (incl. org structure, recruiting, CMS/admin systems etc.) shared customer support center for 10+ mobile applications and web services
- Coordinate the roll-out the designed shared customer support center
- Undertake end-to-end responsibility for customer support center strategic and operational KPIs
- At least 2 years of experience as a head of customer experience related function (Customer Support/Customer Success/Sales etc.)
- End-to-end knowledge of omnichannel customer support function design and management specifics
- Capability to build and manage ongoing recruiting process for the customer support team of 50+ employees
- Understanding of how Customer Support KPIs translate into top line business goals at each level of the support
- Experience in Customer Support CMS (Zendesk, Intercom etc.) & admin systems integration
- Advanced level English knowledge
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
- Office 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station with terrace, lounge areas, kitchen and PlayStation
- Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
- Breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies and yogurts in the office
- Corporate doctor and health insurance
- Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball and yoga
- Compensation for additional training at external training and seminars and Business and Management School for employees