BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last 3 years BetterMe mobile apps ecosystem has been downloaded more than 80 million times (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
We opened a game department to focus on developing game applications. Join our game development team to take part in our journey of new games creation!
At the position of Junior Game designer, you will:
- Participate in the development of the concept of game mechanics and their implementation.
- Prepare the concepts and GDD for casual games.
- Integrate art assets, work with internal tools for creating different game components (quests, tutorials, dialogs etc.)
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even happier :)
You will be interested in this position if you have:
- Unity 3d experience.
- English level not lower than Intermediate.
- Work experience or understanding of the principles of layout, experience with UI is welcome.
- Experience using Git.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with casual games.
- Passionate about mobile games.
- User Interface design proficiency.
- Responsible for adjusting art created by other artists for the developers.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and technical innovation within the constraints of a platform.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.