Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with – and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
— offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
— 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
— 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
— 120 team members
— PCI DSS Level 1 provider
— №1 employer (according to DOU)
Solidgate is an IT product company that creates “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions for internet businesses all over the world. Solidgate products enable global businesses and build the economic infrastructure for the internet economy.
Solidgate Stands with Ukraine! Solidgate created the Payment Link, so that Charity Foundations can accept payments swiftly in any currency. We are proud to be partners with KOLO and “Повернись живим”.
— Fintech - fast-growing industry;
— the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe);
— challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics – here, you can propose and implement;
— a team united by a common goal, vision, and values;
— opportunity for development and growth, a personal career plan for each employee.
We are looking for an initiative Billing Operations Specialist who will dive into the internal processes of Solidgate and is ready to optimize it so that our customers receive the best payment solution on the market.
What you will do:
• Supporting the ongoing process of merchants’ technical onboarding;
• Maintaining the process of chargeback management;
• Setting up the merchant accounts as the part of chargeback prevention process;
• Communicating with the acquirers regarding fraud prevention activities and responding to the incoming notifications;
• Detecting and eliminating anomalies in the payment workflow.
• Receiving information from the Sales or Business Development team in order to adjust it to operational needs.
• Academic education with a specialization in Economics/Finance/Analytics or relevant field;
• 0,5+ years of experience in finance/accounting/audit;
• Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required.
• Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Will be an advantage:
• Experience in billing support department;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Experience working with Tableau.
Competitive corporate benefits:
— health insurance and corporate doctor;
— free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office;
— full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications);
— performance review twice a year;
— sports compensation;
— competitive salary;
— the ability to work remotely.
Screening with a recruiter, an interview with a hiring manager, a test task, and a final interview with the CEO.
If you want to become part of our team, send your resume right now, and we will contact you!