We are a team of professionals building a Social-discovery platform in the Genesis ecosystem that helps users around the world get to know each other.
- we have over 140 million registered users on our platforms;
- we have a presence on more than 20 sites worldwide;
- we collaborate with web platforms and launched our app earlier this year;
- more than 500 thousand users have already downloaded our app;
- millions of users around the world use our product every day.
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to write texts for performance/brand marketing tasks and generate creative ideas.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- develop creative marketing copy to support brand messaging: articles, video scripts, and email copy;
- strengthen the Performance marketing: PPC content, Landing pages – 30%;
- generating ideas and participating in brainstorms to find creative solutions;
- together define and implement communication strategies for the Tier 1 markets (USA, Europe) – 30%;
- manage the content performance: together with the operation manager, evaluate and optimize content effectiveness – 20%;
- searching for insider information from users and competitors (generating relevant surveys, ideas for reviewers, participating in interviews with users) – 10%.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing copyright;
- familiar with digital marketing strategies and content strategies;
- exceptional writing and proofreading skills - Fluent English (French or Spanish will be a plus);
- capacity to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects;
- team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- attention to details and highly organized.
Why you should join us:
- decent compensation: will allow you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- comfortable working conditions: office with all conditions and amenities (including summer terrace, lunches, Sony Playstation 4 and many other nice little things), 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible schedule;
- complex and interesting tasks: real practice in building large-scale services, optimization, subtleties of work with loads, distribution of tasks, etc.;
- growth and development: trainings and seminars within the company, access to useful literature, English courses, participation in key events of the IT industry around the world;
- strong team: passionate about their work, which has something to learn;
- career and personal growth: the opportunity to grow within the company is a standard practice for us. You will receive all the necessary resources for your growth and development;
- health care: running, football, basketball and other sports. The cost of classes is reimbursed by the company, and the corporate doctor is always ready to help in case of illness.
We are waiting for you in our team!