BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 100M times and over 4M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
This all became possible through hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We're one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world.
- You have a year of experience working with React (props, refs, context, hooks, lifecycle);
- You worked with HTML (semantics markup, inputs, forms) and CSS (positioning, specificity, flexbox and/or css grid, mobile first/desktop first);
- You understand data structures, algorithms and problem-decomposition;
- You understand the basics, data types, array methods, closures and scope, call context, ES6, promises, classes in JS;
- You know the basic Git commands.
- Transfer and approval of components from the design system to the storybook (new and already created) with designers;
- Layout for A/B tests;
- Addition of new and support of existing functionality in CMS on react-admin;
- Description of new React components and logic of interaction with existing APIs;
- Localization of meditation onboarding (7 languages).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with CSS processors (sass);
- Experience with Typescript and Next.js;
- Experience with unit tests.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.