Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
In connection with the expansion of the Business Development Team we are looking for a candidate to expand activities in new niches and find new clients.
We need a Sales Manager who will be able to support and develop relationships with advertisers, perform research on niches and competitors, and negotiate cooperation with new advertisers.
What You’ll Do:
- attracting new partners and develop new partnerships (domestic and international advertisers and different verticals);
- recognition of partner needs and getting the best terms of cooperation from partners to maximize revenue;
- research of new market niches and competitors;
- conducting ongoing business scaling analysis;
- participate in conferences and affiliate marketing events in Europe, Asia and the USA for communication with clients.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- proven track record of successful sales and customer base increase;
- advanced English, 85% of clients are English-speaking;
- very strong:
1) presentation skills;
2) sales and negotiation skills;
3) business correspondence skills.
- strong analytical skills to identify business opportunities;
- self-organization, multitasking, resistance to challenges;
- ability to achieve goals, solution-oriented skills.
Will be a plus:
- experience in affiliate marketing and understanding CPA niches is a big plus;
- work experience in FMCG, IT, financial/investment areas.
About the opportunities you will find:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- generous bonus scheme without cap that opens unlimited opportunities to earn more money;
- 100% paid corporate trips when completing company’s KPI(we’ve already been to 7 trips in 6 years);
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, breakfast and lunch, one of the best medical insurance on the market and in-office gym available 24/7.