OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula – the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 30 million users worldwide;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 — our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a proactive SMM Manager to join our team and develop the Nebula brand through social media. Main goal: to establish Nebula's social networks as a symbol of quality among lifestyle apps on the international market. You will manage 2 social media platforms - Instagram and TikTok, via creating and planning content. You'll come up with engaging interactive activities and contests to attract the audience and encourage organic content sharing.
You'll be part of a dedicated team, including Brand Manager, Copywriter, Designer and Motion Designer.
- Developing, implementing, and regularly updating strategies for each social media platform;
- Testing new social media platforms or trends as they arise;
- Engaging with followers in the comments;
- Analyzing results and showcasing success cases;
- Efficiently managing SMM team and communicating about key results and SMM plans to the team;
- Generating and executing new types of activities and campaigns on social media.
More about you:
- Experience in managing social media accounts for at least 3 years;
- Experience in managing a Creative team for at least a year;
- Your English is at a C1 level of proficiency;
- Instagram Skills:
- Content planning;
- Experience in writing IG strategies;
- Competitor analysis;
- Experience in Reels creating;
- Experience in organizing livestreams, giveaways, and partnership activities with brands and influencers;
- Experience in working with influencers or creators for UGC;
- Community management;
- TikTok Skills:
- Content planning;
- Experience in writing TikTok strategies;
- Competitor analysis;
- Ability to analyze and adapt the latest trends;
- Experience in creating your own effects for the TikTok;
- Understanding the basics of PR and marketing;
- Team management skills including task prioritization and time management.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- Here you’ll be part of a strong family, surrounded by people ready to support you, who share your interests and contribute to your development. At OBRIO, we love our colleagues, spend time together outside of work, and are happy to invite our friends into the company.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Skill Assessment ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.