Are you excited about creating technology to be used by millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about web and programming? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a new team at Genesis!
You will be part of a very lean team responsible for building and testing new education platform. You need to be familiar with front-end software engineering, including development, testing and deployment processes. You will interact with user acquisition and product teams to quickly iterate through hypotheses.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- in collaboration with Product Team design and implement new product features;
- set up interfaces to interact with back-end infrastructure;
- write efficient, scalable, and maintainable code that will help iterate quickly and safely;
- develop new product features and interfaces as designed by the Product Team;
- in cooperation with Marketing Team develop landing system (pages, quizzes, etc.);
- implement versions of software to conduct A / B testing;
- develop automated testing for newly developed code;
- optimize components to enhance product performance;
- participate in code review.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- commercial experience with Vue.JS or React.JS;
- experience working in a team environment (familiarity with Git, habit of writing clean and well documented code);
- familiarity with modern databases (SQL or noSQL).
Will be a plus:
- good eye for quality design and aesthetics;
- familiarity with cloud compute ecosystems (Google cloud/ AWS)
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.