Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we continuously scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
Sendios is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump into a dynamic, fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact. This is a great opportunity to own and execute a program of work that spans multiple engineering, analytics, and marketing teams and that has a highly visible and long-lasting impact across the company.
As a Manual QA Specialist, you will:
- analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
- provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
- search, record, and track software bugs;
- design, implement, and analyze Quality metrics;
- manage multiple priorities and meet or exceed deadlines;
- constantly learn and be up-to-date with all modern technologies, tools, approaches in Software Testing.
- 1+ years of work experience in relevant position;
- good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types;
- understanding of the Client-Server Architecture;
- strong knowledge in API testing;
- ability to build and maintain test documentation and reports;
- experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
- basic knowledge of SQL.
- ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
- creative mindset, motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best;
- good communication and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.