BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Experience 2+ years in Big4 / FMCG / IB or other international companies is a must. Experience in due diligence/investment companies will be an advantage;
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with Power BI, Tableau or other BI systems with be an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with quantitative analysis and building financial models (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- Outstanding career track record;
- Started international financial qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA, etc.;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Result oriented with desire to learn;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Open minded and innovative team player with passion to drive excellent results.
- Business Plan preparation/budget vs fact analysis;
- Financial analysis on monthly / quarterly / annual basis, including financial and operating overview over different areas of business, reports preparation;
- Preparation of CF forecasts on weekly and monthly basis, CF plan vs fact analysis, and other managerial reports on ad hoc basis;
- Participation in due diligence process;
- Liaise with colleagues from operations, legal, treasury and financial function;
- Looking for opportunities for optimization of administrative and project-related costs;
- Communication with external partners, including advertising networks, banks and financial institutions, internal departments over payment terms and key finance questions;
- Support in introducing of bespoke ERP software.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.