Imagine that you organize global large-scale projects with international tech companies like Meta or AWS and you have a chance to shape new trends in international product IT education. It’s possible if you work in the ambitious and self-motivated Education Department at Genesis!
At Genesis Education Department we:
- Successfully built 6 autonomous areas of study: internal training for employees; internal profile communities; external educational schools and author's Weeks & hackathons; work with top universities of the country, international education projects; all-Ukrainian educational programs about product IT for all students in Ukraine.
- Created a system of external learning: our open free events were attended by more than 30,000 people, and more than 400 students studied at our schools — 110 of them joined the Genesis team.
- Formed internal training of employees from the company's experts: organized 12 events (schools, intensives, debate clubs, etc.) and trained 300+ employees.
- Built a unique ecosystem of internal tech and non-communities: from 0 to 10 communities with about 1100+ participants.
- Launched unique schools together with three top universities of Ukraine and every semester we add authors' disciplines from Genesis to the curriculum.
- We made StartUp Academy together with Meta, launched an all-Ukrainian course at universities, organized two internal product conferences for 400+ participants, launched author's guides in product IT. And there are more of our achievements to share with the world!
We love our work and believe that it is possible to change product IT in Ukraine and globally through education.
- 1+ years of experience in organizing or coordinating educational projects.
- Strong communication skills (ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels in the organization).
- Advanced English
- Strong skills in initiatives, creativity, strategic and analytical thinking.
- Energetic, cooperative, and hands-on attitude, desire, and ability to get things done.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Always meet deadlines and care about the details of the project.
Would be a plus:
- Your previous experience in IT, EdTech business, or NGO.
What you will do:
- Organize all processes of global educational projects: from the planning to the ending of the program (example of your project — Genesis StartUp Academy together with Meta).
- Build an ecosystem of international educational projects together with different Genesis partners all around the world.
- Organize Product IT Conferences & thematic educational events.
- Communicate with C-level managers for creating and developing the projects.
- Support other projects of the Education Department.
Kate will be your manager. She has been working in the company for 2,5 years. Previously, she organized small meetups — Genesis Talks. Later she organized external hackathons and educational Weeks. She has managed to build a whole ecosystem of internal communities in the company, organize large-scale product conferences and develop an international department.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and personal growth:
- Flexible schedule and remote work: we provide 20 days of paid leave per year and a convenient work schedule.
- Нealth and sports care: corporate doctor and health insurance. Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball and yoga. Discounts in the nearest gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions.
- Training and personal development: in-house schools for company employees. Large electronic library and access to paid online courses and conferences, internal schools, talks and workshops, English-speaking club courses. Compensation for additional training at external conferences and seminars.