Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
To help us achieve our ambitious growth plans we are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Brand Marketing Manager with business leadership skills as well as execution skills to support our new market entry strategy. You will be responsible for developing strategic brand vision and continually creating programs and promotions that increase brand awareness and marketing profit.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Establish strategic brand vision for affiliate network;
- Create communication strategy with our partners and clients;
- Manage and coordinate advertising budget spend; introduce KPI system for promo campaigns performance assessment;
- Launch digital marketing campaigns using social media, email marketing and PPC advertising;
- Oversee content marketing strategy, social media and corporate website to drive client and talent engagement;
- Coordinate strategic partnerships with counterparties;
- Lead PR activities to maximise brand exposure.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- At least 2 year of work experience in PR / Communications / Marketing preferably in B2B environment;
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English (C1+) and Russian;
- Commercially minded, with a creative flair;
- Good team leader and member, with the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders;
- Strong networking and presentation skills with attention to details;
- Ability to get things done and follow strict deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in strategic brand building and research analysis;
- Experience in working on the brand oriented at english speaking Tier-1 countries’s customers/businesses;
- Some management experience (although the role would require extensive hands-on projects).
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).