Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Create work-processes with new and current partners;
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies;
- Maintain partners relationships to meet all business needs;
- Build strong long-term relationships with foreign partners;
- Acquire new partners for projects growth;
- Work closely with analytical and product teams to implement the solutions needed to achieve product goals;
- Analyze the partner’s feedback and prepare recommendations for project improvement;
- Make decisions about partner’s performance using data-informed approach.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills;
- Knowledge of the English language (at least Level B2);
- Work autonomously and take responsibility for your decisions;
- Experience in business development at least 1 year;
- Project management skills;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Free user of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and others;
- Sales skills will be a plus;
- At least theoretical knowledge in IT, digital marketing;
- Result-oriented person with a high level of self-organization.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).