We are currently searching for a talented and highly motivated Compliance Managerwho will ensure compliance by all Genesis businesses with the policies of its key partners (Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.). The successful candidate will be working closely with the Genesis CEOs, marketing and content teams as well as partners, and have an opportunity for development and career growth.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- regular audits and approval of the marketing materials, content in the mobile apps and on the websites for compliance with the Genesis partners' policies;
- conducting checkpoints on compliance related matters with the businesses' key stakeholders and teams;
- monitoring market trends and updates in the partners’ policies and timely communication thereof to the Genesis businesses;
- helping the teams to implement the partners’ standards and regulations;
- written and spoken communication on compliance-related issues with the company's strategic partners (Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Apple, Twitter, etc.);
- providing suggestions on the improvement of user experience across all the company’s products;
- drafting reports and digests on compliance for the company’s employees;
- drafting internal policies and regulations;
- assisting the team with other ongoing work.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- fluent spoken and written English;
- strong research and analytical skills;
- excellent communication and writing skills;
- ability to independently supervise projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- background in law/compliance would be an advantage.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.