Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer one ventures is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for a Middle Node.js Developer for external (non-Genesis) product company — Inspace
inspace makes workplaces work better. We craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience by focusing on the details. We are growing rapidly and expanding our developer team.
Our company creates a quality product, we pay a lot of attention to the release process, and to the backlog. We don’t start building solutions until we believe they will add value to our clients.. The product works in two models: SaaS and Standalone.
- be a project tech leader and therefore understand its architecture well.
- work on a common backend for inspace mobile (iOS & Android) and web apps.
- develop project architecture to support new tasks — our nearest plans include connecting pay services and implementing guest access to the app.
- write tests and automated tests — feel free to suggest ideas on what frameworks and other tools we should use.
- develop new microservices and refine existing ones.
- participate in the selection and implementation of technologies.
- train and supervise junior colleagues.
- review code written by other backend team members.
We expect that you have:
- worked with MongoDB (main inspace DBMS).
- worked with REST API.
- developed complex apps such as multi-user systems and business process automations.
- worked with Linux.
- established logging flows.
- worked with AWS.
- successfully communicated project challenges and solutions to management and stakeholders.
- defined and communicated deliverables for system administrators and frontend developers.
It would be a plus, if you:
- understand CI/CD.
- understand DevOps basics.
- have worked with SVG files and/or systems that support PDF/XLSX reports generating.
- have worked on tasks related to different time zones and understand potential problems in working with time.
- have developed large, high-load products.
- have developed microservice architecture.
At inspace, you will be able to:
- develop in short cycles — quickly see the results of your work in production and the ways it’s affecting customers.
- learn from the experience of a great team of experts, including ones who have been developing software for more than 10 years.
- affect the product — at inspace, we believe that team collaboration produces the best outcomes and encourage everyone to offer thoughts on improving our client’s outcomes and experience.
- have the opportunity to work with the product manager on product research if you wish.
Remote full-time job
Five-day workweek with daily scrum meetings and two-week sprints