Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Amo is the largest media business in Genesis focused on developed markets.
We create entertaining content for more than 20 million unique users from around the world. Our key markets are the USA and Western Europe.
• an IT product company
• a wide portfolio of products on different platforms, including web and mobile
• own video production
• 300 team members from all over the world
We are looking for Moderation Team Lead with strong communication and leadership skills to join our professional team of AmoMedia Video project that works with the USA, South America and West Europe audiences.
· Launching, management and leading of the moderation team in 4 locations
· Development and implementation of the communication strategies to work with the audience on Facebook and YouTube, tone of voice, comment patterns and direct messages auto-reply
· Overseeing and complying with the platforms policy standards
· Audience research and community development for each Facebook page
· Team management experience
· Fluent English
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!