Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
We are looking for a proactive Email Marketing Specialist who will help scaling user acquisition and boosting Codefinity.com to top position in the education category. You will interact most closely with creating marketing specialists, but also design, analytics and development teams.
- Prepare creatives and write selling text for email campaigns
- Optimize sequence of transactional emails to enhance sales
- Design and implement A/B tests to improve email marketing results
- Monitor efficiency of existing campaigns
- Analyze user behavior to optimize customer segmentation
- Communicate with EPS to quickly resolve outstanding deliverability/ compliance issues
- Enhance overall conversation rates from email traffic
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position (working with automated email campaicngs in consumer niche in English speaking or EU markets)
- Good understanding of email marketing regulatory landscape (CAN-SPAM, etc.)
- Familiarity with IP/ Domain reputation management using Google Postmaster tools, MXTools, Header checkers and other tools
- Solid analytical skills; Experience with customer segmentation
- Sufficient understanding of HTML/ CSS
- Experience creating email templates a plus (design and copywriting)
- English – upper intermediate or higher
- Experience with SendInBlue a plus
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).