Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
We have one of the best tech teams in Europe, whose members are constantly recognized as top IT employees in CEE and Ukraine.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we continuously scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
Back-end Developer at Sendios plays a critical role in building core parts of the Sendios product offering, infrastructure, and features to help all our clients grow every day.
Sendios is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump into a dynamic, fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- start building and pushing code in your first week, and ship impactful features in your first few months;
- collaborate widely with internal teams to deliver delightful product offerings to our customers;
- evaluate the systems and technology in place today while proposing systems and architecture that can scale for the future;
- develop - API, console commands;
- search for bottlenecks, optimize and monitor the system;
- review code;
- write tests for the system;
- design relational databases;
- grow your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers.
- work experience in development;
- deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (PHP7/PHP8);
- experience with one of the popular PHP-framework (Laravel, Symfony);
- fundamental knowledge of OOP implementation specifics;
- familiarity with SQL-based development (MySQL);
- practical experience in using various table types and index types, optimization;
- good knowledge of basic engineering patterns and SOLID principles;
- experience with queues (RabbitMQ);
- experience with cache (Memcached, Redis).
- ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
- creative mindset, motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best;
- ability to build complex logical connections and explain them in a very simple way.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.