We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Marketing Specialist (Facebook) to join our team due to the constant growth of the business.
- FB setup ads campaigns and management;
- work with big marketing budgets on worldwide market;
- maintain and optimize ongoing ads campaigns in order to improve ROI;
- track and analyze of campaign results;
- create effective advertising strategy for scaling;
- work closely with design team, business development and development team;
- create and test new marketing funnels.
What We'll Expect From You:
- 1+ years experience in marketing/analytics/project management;
- understanding the basics of digital marketing;
- be organized and self-motivated;
- strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- entrepreneurial mindset;
- ability to learn fast and achieve goals
- level of knowledge of English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
- experience in FMCG, Big4 or product companies;
- understanding of marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CPA/CPC/CPM/EPC/EPV, A/B testing.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses, and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.