Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics and create newsletters that users cannot take their eyes off.
Email Marketing Manager in our team sets high standards for the kind of emails we deliver to the users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of products – media portals, dating, educational applications for children, language learning applications, applications for self-development and health, etc. And you will also take a direct part in the development of our platform.
We have big ambitions and plans for the future, so we are looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will join our marketing team.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- create and implement email-marketing strategies for clients;
- prepare content plan;
- generate ideas for new tests;
- evaluate split-tests;
- create reports and describe recommendations for clients;
- track the effectiveness of email campaigns, monitor and optimize their performance;
- manage the priorities, deadlines, and results of tasks of the marketing team (designers, content managers, HTML-coders);
- engage and deliver value to our customers;
- track information about competitors' strategies, analyze them.
- 1+ years of experience (marketing manager/email-marketer/retention specialist);
- knowledge of CAN-SPAM requirements;
- knowledge of English - Advanced;
- experience in conducting and evaluating split tests;
- knowledge of what and how influence the main email marketing metrics (OR, CTR, CTOR);
- strong knowledge of email types and integrations;
- desire and ability to use data for decision-making;
- good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- understanding the principles of writing content and creating design.
Will be a Plus:
- knowledge of SQL;
- experience with data visualization tools (GA, Tableau);
- other foreign languages.
- attention to details;
- ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines;
- good communication skills;
- ability to handle objections;
- desire to learn and develop.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.