We are looking for a Product Designer who can create a design for millions of users and build a world-class product together with product teams.
We are a team of professionals who are building a Social-discovery platform in the Genesis ecosystem to help users around the world get to know each other.
- we have over 140 million registered users on our platforms;
- we have a presence on more than 20 sites worldwide;
- we collaborate with web platforms and launched our app earlier this year;
- more than 500 thousand users have already downloaded our app;
- millions of users around the world use our product every day.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- vast product experience (UX/Visual) and ability to manage UX initiatives from the stage of idea to release;
- excellent hands-on skills in product, visual, and interaction design (and, of course, the ability to use all the needed tools);
- to be on a first-name basis with Android and iOS guidelines and the best UX/UI practices on these platforms;
- ability to get under user’s skin, to see their pains and how we can turn them into gains;
- to know the best practices of competitor analysis and usability testing;
- deep knowledge in a/b testing and methods to evaluate the efficiency of design solutions;
- experience in organizing and optimizing design processes.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- create a better product (web & app) hand in hand with cross-functional teams;
- develop architectural concepts across all platforms;
- take part in developing new features at all stages of the design process;
- work on hypothesis-driven UX design for increasing product metrics;
- improve workflows with product teams (developers, product analysts, product managers, etc.);
- coordinate the team of designers and be on the guard of consistency, clarity, and standards;
- take an active role in developing a new brand of our product.
What we offer:
- opportunities to realize your ambitions;
- tools to improve the product with millions of users;
- opportunity to work with different platforms (web, app);
- testing of your ideas on a large scale and in different locations;
- access to analytics and all product metrics;
- fast-paced teams to grow a top product in its niche;
- nice and friendly atmosphere.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.