We are Genesis Growth Accelerator. We are building a unique model of working with promising B2C IT products: we invest in projects at early stages, scale-up, and help to build successful companies that serve millions worldwide.
Over 100 mln people across the world have already used our products and many more are yet to come.
Our mission is to transform Ukraine from an outsourced hub into a product state. The state, where ideas are born, developed, and owned from the first $1 of revenue to a unicorn IPO.
We are now looking for a Business Data Analyst, who will increase the capitalization of businesses at an early stage.
- Hypothesis generation to create, scale and optimize business growth levers across a wide product range;
- Planning, coordination, and analysis of marketing and product A/B tests;
- Support in the development of analytical solutions for mobile and web products across Genesis Growth Accelerator.
- Knowledge of SQL/Excel;
- Knowledge of Python (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib / Seaborn, functional & OOP principles);
- Understanding the concept (architecture) of DWH class systems;
- Confident application of key statistical and probability theory concepts;
- Basic understanding of key product metrics for mobile applications;
- Advanced level English knowledge.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Tableau/PowerBI;
- Experience with REST API and HTTP API;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Storage, BigQuery);
- Knowledge of mobile marketing intelligence products including their capabilities and limitations (SimilarWeb, Sensor Tower, Appannie, etc.).
- Optimism. You can't wait to see the results of the 10th hypothesis test after the previous 9 have failed;
- Communication. You don't have a problem with telling stories starting from the end.
Join our team of dreamers, doers, and global changemakers!