Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we continuously scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics. It’s not just sending emails - it is a personalized approach to sending logic that chooses a user and content depending on his or her expectations and activity.
As a Data analyst at Sendios, you will help our team make better decisions by advocating for data-driven approaches across the team. Your analysis will contribute to our strategy in such areas as user acquisition, engagement, retention, and more. We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work, make decisions, and take responsibility for them.
Sendios is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is ready to jump into a dynamic, fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact.
As a Middle Data Analyst, you will:
- evaluate the performance of our/client strategies and initiatives by analyzing customer funnels and metrics (payments, retention, LTV, churn, etc.);
- partner with the client team to provide them with the insights for growth opportunities arising from our data;
- conduct a full flow of A/B testing:
1) Researching ➝ 2) Forming hypotheses ➝ 3) Creating conditions ➝ 4) Analysing ➝
5) Decision-making ➝ 6) Reporting results and providing recommendations.
- monitor the state of the business on a regular basis and generate data-driven hypotheses and action items to boost business impact;
- create ad hoc reports;
- research new metrics.
- 3+ years of work experience as an analyst in a product team;
- excellent SQL skills for querying, fluency with BI/visualization tools for reporting, and expert knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets;
- experience with Python for statistical analysis will be a plus;
- strong critical reasoning skills, including the understanding of common pitfalls of data analysis;
- excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical);
- knowledge of English - Upper-Intermediate level or higher.
- ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
- creative mindset, motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best;
- ability to build complex logical connections and explain them in a very simple way.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.