Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
At Solid, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
• A unified payments platform
• 50+ payment methods in one suite
• 15m+ transactions per month
• 100+ companies went global thanks to Solid
• 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solid, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
What you will do:
• Working inside B2B Product Team to achieve desired results
• Performing business metrics analyses of the product
• Collaborate with analytics, support, and sales teams to identify problems and business requirements
• Conduct competitor analysis
• Communicate with the service providers and the clients
• Facilitate and improve operational business processes of the product
• Strong analytical skills and willingness to dive into business
• Feel comfortable working with numbers and Excel
• Have experience of 1+ years in Big 4 Companies or IT Sector
• English level — Upper-intermediate
Will be an advantage:
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Experience with BI tools, Tableau specifically
Our Company is a unique place for development and growth.
What we offer:
Epic goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
The product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solid is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solid, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solid has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of. Are you in?