Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics and create newsletters that users cannot take their eyes off.
You will be a part of the product marketing team. At Sendios, the product marketing team plays a key role in bringing our products to market - all the way from when we’re deciding what to build, to launching to market and driving adoption and retention. Our team's mission is to bring to life the voice of the market internally and the voice of the product externally, so new and existing customers can discover, adopt, and get value from Sendios.
As SMM Specialist, you will:
- craft messaging and guide product positioning to communicate the incredible value of our support offering to the market;
- work closely with product management, business operations and sales to help inform future product roadmaps based on the competitive landscape, customer needs, and industry trends;
- implement SMM strategies;
- lead corporate social networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn;
- cooperate with design, marketing, and sales teams;
- analyze the efficiency of all SMM activities;
- generate ideas and develop SMM strategy to promote our platform.
- at least 1 year of experience in a relevant position;
- experienced in Social Media scheduling, reporting and listening tools;
- excellent writing (English, Ukrainian, Russian) and editing (photo/video/text) skills.
Will be a Plus:
- other foreign languages;
- sales skills;
- specialized knowledge in B2B marketing.
- strong networking and communication skills;
- team player, reliable with high attention to detail;
- result focus and action-orientation.
What we offer:
- comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification. Transport to get to the office or equipping a home office for you during the lockdown;
- health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks. Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
- team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive with scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.