Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding company that builds global tech businesses together with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE. The Genesis business ecosystem includes more than 25 projects that work in 4 areas — mobile applications, online media, classifieds, and R&D. Our applications have been downloaded by more than 300 million users worldwide, with the company's main markets being the United States, Europe, and Africa.
In 2021, we launched a new business - YouTube Multi-Channel Network SubSub. The company's portfolio includes content creators from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Africa, and other regions. As an official, certified partner of YouTube, we help them develop their media business: create, promote and monetize their content in the best possible way.
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer, whose mission is developing new features and improve the existing ones.
Your typical duties are:
- develop cross-platform apps and integrate them with backend;
- cooperate with design and development teams;
- deliver high quality code and documentation;
- use mobile development best practices, considering security and performance;
- support apps deployment to Google Play/Apple App Store.
- 3 years of experience in mobile development;
- understanding of OOP, SOLID, Clean architecture, design patterns, Rest API;
- experience in Flutter;
- experience in Dart core, Asynchronous programming, Flutter state management (BLoC, etc.);
- understanding of software mobile product development lifecycle;
- experience building apps from scratch;
- understanding of the deployment process to the respective app stores;
- published applications in the Google Play or Apple App stores;
- problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills, team player.
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of Android and iOS ecosystems;
- experience with Kotlin, Java or Swift.
Why you should join us:
- You’ll get a great career and financial opportunities in the growing international business on the hot Creator Economy market.
- We give creative freedom and a chance to bring your ideas to life. We’ve created a comfortable work atmosphere where everyone can be heard and respected.
- You’ll join a strong team of experienced professionals. We are open to sharing knowledge and learning from you.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Comfortable conditions and schedule. We provide 20 days of paid vacation per year and a convenient work schedule.
- Health care and sports. For example, breakfasts, lunches, unlimited snacks in the office, corporate doctor and health insurance.
- Communities are the best way to improve skills in a certain field, test hypotheses without harming the business, and find like-minded people.
- Training and development: Business and Management School for company employees. A large electronic library and access to paid online courses, conferences, internal discussions, and workshops. Compensation for additional training at external training, courses, and seminars.