We are Genesis Growth Accelerator. We are building a unique model of working with promising B2C IT products: we invest in projects at early stages, scale up, and help to build successful companies that serve millions worldwide.
Over 100 mln people across the world have already used our products and many more are yet to come.
Our mission is to transform Ukraine from an outsourced hub into the product state. The state, where ideas are born, developed, and owned from the first $1 of revenue to a unicorn IPO.
We are now looking for a Middle+ Node.js Engineer, who will oversee the development of backend architecture.
The mission of this role is to create an efficient ecosystem for testing and scaling up to 100 MVPs annually.
- Creation from 0 and further development of back-end infrastructure for individual products;
- Creation from 0, testing and roll-out of solutions that benefit the ecosystem of Growth Accelerator (in particular services that drive interaction of our products with third parties (e.g., payment gateway, advertising site analytics, etc.);
- Building and managing a development team of 30+ people (currently 5 people).
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience with TypeORM/Prisma;
- Experience with any popular framework (NestJS/Express.js/Fastify);
- Experience with BigQuery/Hadoop/Clickhouse/Vertica.
- Theoretical and practical people management skills;
- The entrepreneurial mindset with advanced logic, abstract thinking, and general cognitive abilities;
- Optimism, empathy, and structured communication.
- Opportunity to build your own team of 30+ people in just 2 years and become CTO of Ukrainian unicorn;
- Performance-based bonuses and extensive corporate benefits including insurance, sports, learning & development compensations;
- Development of numerous solutions with a clear business value from scratch;
- Full access to Genesis domain expertise, communities, and administrative resources.
In case you know someone who would fit into the role—please give us a reference!
We will pay you $2000 referral bonus for successful hire and another $2000 to KOLO, SaveLife or any other fund under your name.