Genesis was recognized as the best IT employer in Ukraine in the category of 1500+ employees according to the results of the annual DOU survey. We received high marks on such criteria as professional growth, working conditions and remuneration, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Are you excited about promoting digital products that will be used by millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about design? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a role of graphic designer at Genesis!
You will be responsible for graphic design supporting two products in education and entertainment categories. You need to be familiar with modern concepts of graphic design and passionate about promoting technological products. You will interact most closely with marketing managers, but your contribution will be valuable for the product team as well.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Create static and motion advertising creatives for promotion of our products in various channels (Facebook, Snapchat, Google Ads etc);
- Generate new ideas and concepts for promotional materials and marketing campaigns;
- Monitor effectiveness of developed marketing materials and work closely with marketing managers to scale working ideas and concepts;
- Analyze creatives and marketing strategy of market competition;
- Work independently on variations of successful creatives.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- At least 1 year of experience as graphic/ motion designer working on commercial consumer IT product;
- Solid understanding of design principles / basic knowledge of typography, composition;
- Experience with Photoshop / Illustrator / Figma;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to ask the right questions;
- Great research skills combined with critical thinking and systematic mindset.
Will be a plus:
- Intermediate written English (or higher);
- Familiarity with After Effects / Premiere Pro (basic / intermediate level);
- Understanding of advertising principles in social media.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).