Amo is the most prominent digital media business in Genesis focused on developed markets (USA, Europe).
Amo consists of:
- Video production. We create entertaining, dramatic, and motivational videos for different platforms, including FB and YouTube. In addition, our team films with actors, make animation and caption videos that can have up to 80 mln views on FB.
- Publishing. We create unique, entertaining content for four major markets(France, Germany, USA, Latin America). More than 30 mln users visit AmoMama per month. Our main goal is to deliver absorbing content for a reader regardless of their age, profession, gender.
- Health and wellness business line. Applications that help people from all over the world keep fit, get healthier, and achieve their fitness goals.
We are looking for a Strategy and Operations Analyst, who will help our businesses to grow faster and infrastructure teams to perform better. As a member of our dynamic Strategy and Operations team, you will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement and driving the strategy behind those operational changes in order to deliver sustainable growth for 3 business domains(video production,publishing, health and wellness).
- Conducting competitive analyses and customer research to identify strategic priorities and deliver actionable recommendations
- Participation in discussions and brainstorms on ad-hoc strategic topics with the business leaders
- Drive coordination and collaboration on strategy with stakeholders across the organization, and ensure implementation of business strategy through communication with internal teams and leadership
- Track progress and drive completion of strategic initiatives across the business
- Identification of existing and upcoming business problems in both short-run and long-run perspectives
- Perform a rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis (including financial modeling and industry analysis) and generate insights
What you get:
- The ability to have a strong impact on the business
- Influence on performance and operations of a dynamic fast-growing Digital media & product IT business
- Involvement in projects from 3 domains that allows you to have a helicopter view on the whole organization as well as immerse into each business area
- 2-3+ years of experience in strategy, management consulting, or private equity area (Big-4 or reputable Ukrainian/international companies is a plus)
- Degree in Maths/Economics
- Proficienthy with MS Office(Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Upper Intermediate English
- Being a fast learner
Nice to have:
- Participation in local or international business case championships (e.g. Business-Diving McKinsey & Company)
Benefits and Perks:
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.