Genesis - is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
IntellectoKids is one of the world's largest developers of educational apps for children from 3 to 7 years old. The company's apps are in the Top 10 in the Kids 5 & Under category in the App Store in 40 countries, including the United States.
We are looking for a Senior Growth Manager - a person who can ensure stable profitable growth of IntellectoKids mobile applications, fixing in the top 5 Grossing in the Kids 5 & Under category in all key markets. As a Senior Growth Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue and profitability growth of our mobile applications.
- creation of a roadmap of monetization features to achieve ARPU and ROMI KPIs
- planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of the results of monetization experiments
- product economics modeling
- monitoring and analysis of the competitors
- 5 years of experience as a Growth Manager or Product Marketing Manager (of which it is acceptable if part of the experience (2-3 years) was in the role of an analyst, and the rest in the role of Growth Manager or Product responsible for monetization)
- alternatively, 2-3 years of experience at a top consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Kearney) with strong promotion track-record
- experience in working on a project monetized through subscriptions - deep knowledge of this type of monetization, successful experience in building/improving subscription funnels through experiments
- understanding how the economy/profitability/payback of a mobile application on subscriptions is estimated/modeled
- experience with Amplitude and Tableau
- good English
Will be a plus:
- experience with Android applications
- experience with mobile applications monetized through advertising
What do we offer:
- relocation to Cyprus after probation period (required condition)
- the opportunity to become part of the best team in the mobile EdTech segment