We are Genesis Growth Accelerator. We are building a unique model of working with promising B2C IT products: we invest in projects at early stages, scale up, and help to build successful companies that serve millions worldwide. Over 100 mln people across the world have already used our products and many more are yet to come.
Our mission is to transform Ukraine from an outsourced hub into the product state. The state, where ideas are born, developed, and owned from the first $1 of revenue to a unicorn IPO.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst who will join our Growth Team and help startup founders to identify new growth levers and create MVPs to test and prove teams’ hypotheses.
We look for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess substantial field expertise but would also empower our growth team with their relentless drive to turn the own ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions.
What you will do:
- Hypothesis generation to create, scale and optimize business growth levers across a wide product range;
- Planning and coordination of the MVP development for hypothesis testing;
- Test results analysis and business plan creation for further MVP roll out.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, or product IT
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong analytical and business modeling skills, understanding statistical and valuation concepts;
- Great research skills; demonstrated intellectual curiosity, ability to deep dive into complex topics and generate actionable insight;
- Energetic, cooperative and hands-on attitude, desire, and ability to get things done;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels in an organization;
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- Profound interest in digital business and problem-solving in a wide array of topics; good general business acumen;
- Advanced level English knowledge.
Would be a plus:
- Technical background. SQL/Python/REST knowledge;
- Understanding of opportunities and limitations of the main mobile intelligence services (Similar Web, Sensor Tower, Appannie etc.);
- Experience with popular analytics tools used for mobile applications (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Appsflyer etc.).
Join our team of dreamers, doers, and global changemakers!