Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Market Research Analyst to join our team due to the constant growth of the business.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- market research and trends analysis in digital marketing and various online business areas;
- close work with C-level management of our business units and their analytical support;
- search for new niches and potential business opportunities;
- validate hypotheses and business growth strategies.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 1,5+ years of work experience in FMCG, strategic consulting companies, IT, financial/investment areas;
- demonstrated analytical skills to perform market research, operational excellence;
- experience and exceptional skills in reporting and visualizing informative and eye-catching presentations;
- job commitment and proven experience in getting things done;
- outstanding record of implementing projects from scratch;
- ability to work effectively with people at C-level in a company;
- level of knowledge of English — Advanced;
- readiness to fulfilling diverse tasks without clear algorithms.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).